Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vampire Teeth and Fall Festivals

Charlie loves his vampire teeth. He puts them in and runs around the house saying, "Vampire. Scary!"

Charlie and Graham walking to the park together for a playdate/picnic. Charlie doesn't want help doing anything anymore. He constantly says, "Do it self!" So instead of having him hold my hand to walk to the park, I asked him to hold Graham's hand. I thought it might slow them down and keep them from running all over the place!
Grant crawling up under his exersaucer. The kid is seriously getting into everything!!!
He is starting to crawl around up on his knees. He's crawlking...I guess...
I love this picture. I'm pretty sure we have one just like this of Charlie on the rocket. Grant pushes and rides on the rocket all the time. He and Charlie are learning to take turns.
Here is Charlie riding some rides at the festival. Nan Nan and Pop came and even though it was 90 degrees, we had a great time.

No comments: