The Padalily has been wonderful for cushioning my arm
while trying to haul my big boys around in their carseat!
Why didn't I think of it?!

The Tiny Diner is great for taking a little one out in a restaurant. It rolls right
up to fit in your diaper bag and gives your baby a clean surface to self feed
(aka keep him busy) so you can enjoy your meal! I pop mine in the dishwasher
when we get home for easy clean up. PLUS it's a lot more GREEN (for the environment
and your wallet) than the disposable placemats!
I love the bath ring! We bought this for Grant so that he could enjoy sitting up in the
tub and playing with Charlie. He loves it! We love it because he's not trying to climb
out of a baby tub (usually going head first into the water) and he's not just wobbling
around all over the slippery tub.
The baby cooker! Yay! I love this so much! It's such a great size, so you can easily
store it in a cabinet without taking up too much space. It allows me to cook the same
fruits/veggies that I'm fixing for Charlie, but then I can puree them for Grant all in the same container. This means, a lot less clean up! I have homemade all of Grant's food for him, and I'm even starting to cook some meats for him now too!

Gripe water is an all natural remedy for hiccups. We used this for both boys, and
it was such a life saver when they were really tiny and were so frustrated by the
hiccups (especially in the middle of the night!)
We love the RockaBye Baby cds. Charlie sleeps to Coldplay everynight (occasionally U2), while Grant seems to enjoy the Beetles and Bob Marley. The library plays these cds at the end of storytime while they blow zillions of tiny bubbles around the room. Grant is so used to hearing them at bedtime that he just gets this blank look in his eyes like he's about to crash.

Inchbug labels. These have become such a necessity now. Charlie and Grant are both drinking out of sippy cups; and of course, Grant wants whatever Charlie has. So, we have blue bands for Charlie and green bands for Grant so that they (and we) can tell their cups apart. Plus, it's great to have these for the church nursery to identify your bottles/cups easily!




No comments:
Post a Comment