I had to get a shot of Grant's first bloody nose. We were on the way out the door for a photo shoot for Britax. Grant had to wear a plain white shirt, and man was it hard to find a good clean white shirt for him to wear from all of Charlie's hand me downs. We finally found one; and I put it on him right before walking out the door. BAM! He fell! I walked around the corner thinking, great! we'll have a nice goose egg for the photo shoot. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was fine. Not a mark from the fall! Then his nose started gushing! All over the white shirt! I hand washed the shirt and threw it in the dryer and ran Charlie over to preschool. We came back by the house to get the shirt. Grant and I drove in 75 degree weather with the heat blasting in the car to try to get the shirt complelely dry. I was pouring sweat by the time we got to The Green uptown. The photo shoot went great and they said they could photo-shop his nose if needed. In fact, they've already asked us to come back for some more shots! Ha!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment