At Charlie's preschool, they have a color each week to discuss. This week the color is brown. On Tuesday, Ms Jaz and Ms Kelley talked to the kids about the color brown and read a book about a brown bear. They asked the kids what else is the color brown. Charlie said, "Ms Jaz is brown."
The above was written on the Classroom Report that the parents pick up at the end of school each day. ALL of the parents in his class saw this. How embarrassing! No other kid was quoted on the sheet.
So today, Charlie and his classmates were asked to wear brown to school to continue their theme. On the way to school, I explained to Charlie that he was wearing brown because it is the color of the week. I also talked about all of the different things that are brown. I named trees, dirt, my car, my hair, etc... I asked him, "So can you name something that is brown?" He said, " your beer is brown mommy!"
I'm ready for a new color!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha..Ha...That is so funny!!!
I just looked on the school calendar and next week's color is black. I think I should just keep Charlie home all week! ha!
ha..ha..i was just wondering what would happen when you had that color!! I can't stop laughing!! too Funny!
We have had color week for the past few weeks in Crawford's class. Although we never had brown! :-)
LUCKY YOU! I am ready for a fun, safe color like purple. That one seems pretty safe! :o) Ya'll have a good weekend!!!
Post a Comment